Monday, January 18, 2010

Precise Measurements

This is what precisely measured fabric pieces look like with all of the markings transferred. Some might argue that when it is one in the morning (as it was when this shot was taken), most people wouldn't care if the markings were transferred or not. But I did, and I wanted to share that I actually followed a pattern's directions for once. Unfathomable, you say!
Here I am, en route to creating something with those precisely cut, accurately transferred markings fabric pieces. We all hold our breath with anticipation! Only Timber and I are holding our breath, really; Olive and Chris don't seem to care.
Here's hoping this dress turns out well! I would hate to have spent so much time fussing with the pattern otherwise. Ideally, I'll have an update (and a finished dress) later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment