Sunday, March 13, 2011

Updates! Mexico pictures--Playa del Carmen

Sweet business, I didn't realize it had been over a month since I last posted something. 50% of my February was spent ailing with some miserable sickness and the other half was spent trying desperately to catch up on everything I was losing control over. I'm healthy now, and was healthy for the whole trip to Mexico, so I guess I can't complain about anything. 
Here are some pictures from our week-long trip to Playa del Carmen in Mexico! We had a  great time, though I am now seriously behind in my sewing--in the month of February, I only managed to make a bed-pocket for Chris and finish Jennifer's skirt (which has its own set of complications). I'm still in the process of bargaining with myself about my 2011 Sewing Resolution (nope, didn't forget) to sew one garment per month, as well as really wanting to keep up with the Sew Weekly challenges. Later, later....
Chris in his super awesome beach clothes.
A wonderful helado de coco. mmmm!
Cycle tracks in Playa del Carmen.
The most delicious chicken tamales we purchased from a street vendor. There was a whole chicken wing in that thing, bone and all!
One of our many iguana friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment